2020-21 ESPN College Bowl Pick'em | Syracusefan.com

2020-21 ESPN College Bowl Pick'em

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Group: SyracuseFan.com
Password: dinobabers

I wonder how many bowl games will actually get played.
My final guess is about 15...so 30 teams. More will be canceled as we get closer to game time. It is a bad look for ESPN too. Essentially trying to shoehorn these made for TV games in the midst of the most significant pandemic surge..."hey baby, we got to make some money!!!"

I understand the CFP. 3 games total. Virtual bubble environment. National title. I get that. Go ahead and play.

These lesser bowl games. Even Orange Bowl. Just skip them. Too dangerous. Also, very bad look. Greed over lives. You just had Keyontae Johnson collapse in basketball for Gators with possible myocarditis related to covid.

Is it worth it? Unquestionably, no

There's a game at 2:30 today.

Thanks for the heads up. Definitely caught up to me this season but I submitted my "expert" predictions just in time.

1608647970649.jpeg

1st Place is the Cadillac.
2nd Place is the set of steak knives.
3rd Place is "You're Fired"

I got the game right and I'm still in 3rd! I suck at that confidence factor rating.

I feel exposed with only 3 entries in the contest. Looks like more than just teams have opted out of bowls this year!

Congratulations Orangextreme! Looks like you are going to runaway with the bowl picks championship this year

Congratulations Orangextreme! Looks like you are going to runaway with the bowl picks championship this year

I was just checking that. I am... not in the first place. Congrats Extreme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom