2020 Preseason ... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Preseason ...

The facemask area kind of juts out awkwardly while the back of the head area is oddly small and curved. With cascades that was more evenly distributed and looked generally more natural. Kind of hard to describe without looking at pics of each helmet. It's kind of a "lax bro" thing to critique helmet design to no end and make a big fuss out of it. I agree that cascades are better but the dramatic takes surrounding the helmet change (including but not limited to someone on here saying they were legitimately less interested in the team) are completely beyond ridiculous. Again, it improves your lax bro cred to be very very mad about this so start being mad!!
We could just go back to this and be done with it. ;)

1580997771269.png

Let's not worry about safety or comfort or the fact that styles change and we don't.

Let's not worry about safety or comfort or the fact that styles change and we don't.
Besides when the entire team runs onto the field with those helmets they'll look much better wearing them in a group.

It's sad to me that the present-day helmets don't lend themselves to copying the classic patterns that schools had Back In The Day. Nearly everyone had a trademark color and tape combination that told you with just one glance who they were. Hopkins tried to duplicate their old blue and white pattern on new style black helmets for one game I saw and it just didn't look good at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom