2021 Fall Camp Starts Friday August 6th | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Fall Camp Starts Friday August 6th

I hope I am wrong but I have a bad feeling about ( Bear ) it sounds like his football days might be over if that is the case Black - Harper - Roscoe along with Lockett and Fuentes will be an inside rotation combo, I could see Roscoe being another Deon Goggins type of player as far as D. Davis looks like he will miss ( some) games we must have Bleich healthy ( ASAP ) or we could be in some trouble.
What about Joe Rondi?

Is he still with the program?

Has anyone heard an injury update on Josh Hough?
Nothing, but today's article in the P-S that lists the players that are not or are limited participants did not mention Johsn. Header said 4 starters but it went on to name 6, so not sure if it was exhaustive or just focused on two deep.

Nothing, but today's article in the P-S that lists the players that are not or are limited participants did not mention Johsn. Header said 4 starters but it went on to name 6, so not sure if it was exhaustive or just focused on two deep.
Which 6?

He’s huggeeeeeee and still technically a freshman lol I’m so hyped on this kid.
He'll have a really good season this year, an all conference one next season, and declare for the draft.

Market. Down.

It’s funny but I’m my mind this series of post and the other one about the major delays between drills (in addition to our record) makes me wonder if this is amateur hour on the Hill
Today is why I made the post above earlier this summer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom