2021 Orangeyes Open Totals | Syracusefan.com

2021 Orangeyes Open Totals

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Tomcat wrote up a recap of the event on the basketball board for those who would like to see it.

It wonderful to see all of our friends and family continue to turn out to an event to honor my father, Orangeyes, and to raise money for the CCFA.

I would like to add that we recognized DCCuse and his recent health issues.

As well with my close friend who lost his father the morning of the tournament after a courageous fight against pancreatic cancer.

I would like to especially thank Joyce (cto) who’s generosity continues with her donation of her court side seats. Along with the Collier’s who were the winning bidders. The seats are the big ticket item every year and this year was no exception.

I would also like to thank Tom Emery (temery) who made a very large donation to the cause.

This year we raised an astounding $5,140 which will go to the CCFA. This was the 3rd highest total in terms of money raised in the 8 years of the event. The 8 year total now stands at $34,582.27.

Please save the date for next years event which will be held at Foxfire, on Saturday, August 6th at noon.

Again, thank you to everyone who continues to make this event possible.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom