2021 Wimbledon | Syracusefan.com

2021 Wimbledon

ScrabbCuse

Starter
Federer out in the quarters. Only two people standing in the way of Djokovic pulling into a tie with Federer and Nadal for most grand slam titles. No former grand slam winners left in the draw. I’d be shocked if Djokovic doesn’t breeze through the semis and final in straight sets.

Bummer about Fed. Ladytroop’s favorite tennis player. We’re starting talks of trying to scramble to NY for the US open, even if it’s just for one match. She’s worried that it might be her last chance fo see him live.

Never watched a lick of tennis until I met her, now I can’t get enough of it. The only thing I can’t stand are the post match interviews. Always so damn awkward

Bummer about Fed. Ladytroop’s favorite tennis player. We’re starting talks of trying to scramble to NY for the US open, even if it’s just for one match. She’s worried that it might be her last chance fo see him live.

Never watched a lick of tennis until I met her, now I can’t get enough of it. The only thing I can’t stand are the post match interviews. Always so damn awkward
Federer's ranking is dropping like a rock so he will start getting tougher and tougher draws and face guys who can beat him in the early rounds - get there early.