2022-23 ESPN College Bowl Pick'em | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 ESPN College Bowl Pick'em

The new interface sucks.

Much easier to drag and drop last year when assigning points to each game.

The new interface sucks.

Much easier to drag and drop last year when assigning points to each game.
I thought this was different than last year. I agree! Wonder if any consumer testing went into this before it's release?

Missed the first game... hopefully that doesn't cost me. ;)

It's already been 5 years since I won this thing...

Missed the first game... hopefully that doesn't cost me. ;)

It's already been 5 years since I won this thing...

How did you miss the first game? It’s still being played and in the 1st half.

How did you miss the first game? It’s still being played and in the 1st half.
You can’t pick it if it’s already started. ;)
Fortunately, it’s only 1 potential point that’s lost.

Last edited:
You can’t pick it if it’s already started. ;)
Forty, it’s only 1 potential point that’s lost.

Ahh. Thought you meant you got the first game wrong.

I think congratulations are in order to domedog (maybe Domedog84) for a dominating victory in this contest. Well done dome dog!

The guy who finished in second wasn't bad either. ;) But props to the great dome dog for his outstanding vision and college football acumen!

I think congratulations are in order to domedog (maybe Domedog84) for a dominating victory in this contest. Well done dome dog!

The guy who finished in second wasn't bad either. ;) But props to the great dome dog for his outstanding vision and college football acumen!

sutomcat, I think you are referring to my entry (Dollar Dog 44), as it appears I am in first place and out-of-reach with just the championship game remaining.

Thanks for the congrats. This board is full of college football knowledge. I enjoy all the insights -- not just X-and-Os but those related to legal, economic, and medical aspects of the sport. To win Bowl Pick'em among this strong group is an honor. There were so many white-knuckle games that could have easily gone either way depending on a couple plays, so a little luck is needed too! Thanks to those who set-up SyracuseFan's bowl mania. It makes following the games every year much more fun.

sutomcat, I think you are referring to my entry (Dollar Dog 44), as it appears I am in first place and out-of-reach with just the championship game remaining.

Thanks for the congrats. This board is full of college football knowledge. I enjoy all the insights -- not just X-and-Os but those related to legal, economic, and medical aspects of the sport. To win Bowl Pick'em among this strong group is an honor. There were so many white-knuckle games that could have easily gone either way depending on a couple plays, so a little luck is needed too! Thanks to those who set-up SyracuseFan's bowl mania. It makes following the games every year much more fun.
domedog, you have been given your rightful, well earned title.

Fine work orange79. So close. ;)

Once again, congratulations DD! That was a masterful performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom