2022 Average Home Attendance | Syracusefan.com

2022 Average Home Attendance

According to this site, it's a pretty big jump over the average home attendance in 2021.

BTW, the top 40 teams in this list had a higher average attendance than the capacity of the Dome.

Most team’s attendance has been falling for at least a decade now. We’ve probably had an even bigger decline than most teams this millennium because of our subpar record since 2001.

Good that our attendance actually rose last year.

why do think that? the Pitt game doesnt drive much in attendance anyway.
I already know 3 STH'ers that are bailing. More ticked off losing their seats due to bench removal. Plus games are front loaded with most in September.

why do think that? the Pitt game doesnt drive much in attendance anyway.
I mean you’re paying a likely raised price for one less home game. I know I hate it as a season ticket guy.

What better way to award a fanbase that produced two sell out crowds for a 7-6 team than to sell away a home game vs a regional peer?

I already know 3 STH'ers that are bailing. More ticked off losing their seats due to bench removal. Plus games are front loaded with most in September.
Yeah I’m probably just going to do individual tickets myself.

I mean you’re paying a likely raised price for one less home game. I know I hate it as a season ticket guy.

What better way to award a fanbase that produced two sell out crowds for a 7-6 team than to sell away a home game vs a regional peer?
my per game price changed by $1 even with the lost game.. I think its dumb to charge the same for less games but many wont even notice.

so nothing to do with games being moved or pricing.

So if we’re averaging around 40k a game, and our new attendance capacity will be around say 44k after the new seating is put in.. sounds like we’re going in the right direction here.

I have it on pretty good authority seating will be more like 42K.

I have it on pretty good authority seating will be more like 42K.
We’re going to be selling out the Dome and having full capacity fairly often then.

Is a reduced capacity a good choice? Reduced being 42,000.

CNY is growing and its been proven time and time again all it takes to get 44k+ is a few wins strung together. All this is happening on the tail of arguably our programs worst 20 year period.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom