2022 IL Midseason Men's Freshman Impact Rankings | Syracusefan.com

2022 IL Midseason Men's Freshman Impact Rankings

Caccamo should be on this list without question and high up. He has three years of eligibility after this year

I defended Foy non ranking of Cuse earlier in the season but IL omitted a worthy Cuse vet that opposing coaches know well in their mid season AA and now has somehow excluded Caccamo in this freshman impact write-up which has me smh . Understand lndividual play on losing teams gets overlooked by the general public but IL covers the sports. Need to do better

Caccamo should be on this list without question and high up. He has three years of eligibility after this year

I defended Foy non ranking of Cuse earlier in the season but IL omitted a worthy Cuse vet that opposing coaches know well in their mid season AA and now has somehow excluded Caccamo in this freshman impact write-up which has me smh . Understand lndividual play on losing teams gets overlooked by the general public but IL covers the sports. Need to do better
19 CTs as a freshman and he only started in 8 of 11 games. Ignore him at your own risk lacrosse world.

He has been very impressive, I expect he will take over #11 next year and be the #1 defender on the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom