2022 Inside Lacrosse Preseason All Americans | Syracusefan.com

2022 Inside Lacrosse Preseason All Americans

I have my quibbles but I think the media did a decent job with it this time, I don't see too much that's egregious except maybe Fake as a 2nd teamer. He's good but continues to be severely overrated

Much like with the top 50 players that IL did, Connor DeSimone was very good last season, but if I was choosing a 2nd attackman from the Big Ten after Wisnauskas it would be Jack Myers, OSU.

I think I would take Cormier from UVA before TJ Haley from Georgetown.
I think I would leave Mike Robinson (Del) off the HM Attack list. 51 points in 12 games sounds good, but 23 of those points came against St.Joseph and in 2 games with Fairfield.
I don't think I'd pick Marc O'Roarke.

My first 6 for the HM list would be:
Hiltz, Lanchbury, Myers, Cormier, Piatelli, Lindley

I like Josh Zawada Michigan quite a lot. I could put DeSimone on the list if I have Myers on the list. Joe Robertson Duke is pretty good. Keeghan Khan put up some nice numbers for Villanova. Dylan Pallonetti had a breakout year with Stony Brook.

Overall, I can't argue too much with the list. I do believe that Owen Hiltz has a very good shot to be on 3rd team or even 2nd team by season's end. I was extremely impressed with his overall game and lacrosse IQ. Hopefully he develops some strong chemistry with Dordevic and Seebold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom