2022 Under Armor All American Game Watchlist | Syracusefan.com

2022 Under Armor All American Game Watchlist

Powellfan

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Watchlist for the 2022 Under Armor All American Game announced.

2022’s
Beck
Dwan
Kempney
Leo
Rhoa
Sageder
Joey Spallina

2023’s
Finnel
Ippoliti
McCarthy
Brett Spallina
Jake Spallina

Little surprised to not see and Figgy or Thompson on that list. Very excited to see who makes it should have a few guys on the team

Didn’t even realize that 2023 boys has Grayson Brunelle on it, laker kid, has he committed anywhere yet? JeremyCuse
From what I remember there were some issues with him but he’s playing pretty solid right now.

Nice to see the Orange have so much representation in the game. Have they ever had this many guys in this event?

Nice to see the Orange have so much representation in the game. Have they ever had this many guys in this event?

This is just the "watchlist".

Only the Top 44 players get the actual invite.

Little surprised to not see and Figgy or Thompson on that list. Very excited to see who makes it should have a few guys on the team
do they include canadians in this? i thought they generally didn't, could be wrong

They have in the past, mostly kids from Culver and the Hill Academy
Was gonna say if they allow hill academy that kind of opens the door. I remember Tehoka playing in the AA game and he is from Six Nations, Ontario but of course played at IMG.

Don't read into the watchlists too much. Typically, they'll throw bones to kinds who participated in the UA underclass games as incentive to have future kids keep doing that. I think Cuse will have at least 4-5 kids in the game this year.

Spallina
Dwan
Kempney
Thomson

One or more of:
McCool
Kuczynski
Leo