2023 Football season ticket deposits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Football season ticket deposits

And it’s only on renewals not on new tickets

In previous years, this fee was there but was built into the ticket cost I believe

I’m investigating this further
When I bought new for this past season, there was a $15 order fee

Mine are the exact same price as last season. I guess they didn't bother taking the time to fix the upper level pricing. Another ball dropped.

We had only 6 home games in 2019. On a per game basis those games were $25 less per game. In 2021 we had 7 games, so those were $37 less per game compared to this year. How can SU justify the price increases?

Oh and you know when we have 7 games next year the per game will stay the same as this year. So get ready for another bump.

BTW not that it matters but I think I am onto my 5th ticket rep in the last 4 years.

Mine are the exact same price as last season. I guess they didn't bother taking the time to fix the upper level pricing. Another ball dropped.

We had only 6 home games in 2019. On a per game basis those games were $25 less per game. In 2021 we had 7 games, so those were $37 less per game compared to this year. How can SU justify the price increases?

Oh and you know when we have 7 games next year the per game will stay the same as this year. So get ready for another bump.

BTW not that it matters but I think I am onto my 5th ticket rep in the last 4 years.
The ticket rep job has to be brutal. I am sure they aren't getting a lot of Happy Holidays calls.

And it’s only on renewals not on new tickets

In previous years, this fee was there but was built into the ticket cost I believe

I’m investigating this further

That would be a slap in the face to longtime season ticket holders. An "order fee" for an order that was actually placed years ago.

That would be a slap in the face to longtime season ticket holders. An "order fee" for an order that was actually placed years ago.

Yup, so, I did some research and looked at old invoices this actually is always on there as an extra cost.

Never had really paid attention

I also had a friend buy new seasons this year and it was on there as well

Yup, so, I did some research and looked at old invoices this actually is always on there as an extra cost.

Never had really paid attention

I also had a friend buy new seasons this year and it was on there as well

Is it a per ticket fee or a per order fee? Like if I have four tickets, is the fee $60 or $15?

Don’t count on 7 home games next year.

That’s the “order fee” but I believe that should have been included into the price of $175 if I’m not mistaken?

Didn’t think they were supposed to add any extra costs…..

Might be worth contacting the ticketing office
The $15 service fee was there last year as well.

Upon further investigation it looks like they hit anyone renewing with a $15 fee
mine was exactly the same as last year. 75 for ticket, 50 donation and 15 processing fee

Per order
My FAU season tickets are a $15 fee per game (not per ticket or order). They just notified me that because of the move to the American, they are going up from $60 to $75 with a $25 donation (hoping for no order fee), so $100 total and equal to my SU tickets.

SU is a bargain and even with how upset I am about moving Pitt, I am most likely renewing.

If that UConn game is not home please go to the Yale Bowl or Citi Field. Nobody wants Yankee Stadium for the 6th time in the last 15 years (assuming we don't make the Pinstripe Bowl also in 2024).

No inside knowledge here but I’m betting that UConn game is at Yankee Stadium

No one has stated a location and is being very low key about it

I’m sure after the blowback from the PITT game they aren’t in a huge rush to announce that game will be at Yankee Stadium

No inside knowledge here but I’m betting that UConn game is at Yankee Stadium

No one has stated a location and is being very low key about it

I’m sure after the blowback from the PITT game they aren’t in a huge rush to announce that game will be at Yankee Stadium

I don't get how half the ACC, most of the B12, and most of the P12 can have enough money to buy one offs with G5s to ensure 7 (and sometimes 8) home games, yet SU is out there selling games to make a few extra bucks while only getting 6 home games. The fan base does not want these games. The team is put at a competitive DISADVANTAGE by having these games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom