Women's Lacrosse - 2024 Recruiting | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2024 Recruiting

Lexi Reber, Sr., D, Bryn Mawr (Md.)

Reber stands out for her hustle, speed and footwork. She has all the tools that a coach looks for in a lockdown defender. Another 2022 U16 USA Select member and now a 2023 U18 USA Select pick, Reber goes after ground balls with a rare tenacity — and she usually wins them. The Syracuse-bound defender has drawn rave reviews from evaluators for her ability to take away an attacker’s space and frustrate them.

Mileena Cotter, Sr., M, Salem (Mich.)

The Rocks aren't a traditional Mitten State powerhouse, but Cotter is absolutely one of the region's top prospects. Indeed, Cotter has already committed to play at one of the great college powers: Syracuse. Her highlights last year included scoring 14 of her team's 18 goals in an 18-13 win at Saline and six of her team's nine goals in a tight loss to Plymouth.

With Lexi Reber and Kaci Benoit on the back line the Syracuse defense will be strong for years to come. I have been wildly impressed with Benoit this season and numerous people have told me that reber is even better. I’m calling it now. 2027 national champs. One may come before that but it’s definitely happening in 2027.

Watched Thrinkaus highlights, she is fun to watch. She'll be a fan favorite.
Agree. During the signing period in November I went back and watched all the girls’ highlights and remember thinking Trinkaus‘ might be the most impressive, even though she’s not mentioned in the thread as much as some of the more highly rated girls. But did she sign? I don’t think there was a social media post saying she did.

Last edited:
With Lexi Reber and Kaci Benoit on the back line the Syracuse defense will be strong for years to come. I have been wildly impressed with Benoit this season and numerous people have told me that reber is even better. I’m calling it now. 2027 national champs. One may come before that but it’s definitely happening in 2027.
I have been saying the same thing. Defense is in great shape. And yes Trinkaus did sign

VT6OUQU4ZVFPPBGSOC62QMU2XU.jpg

Representing the Baldwinsville girls lacrosse team at syracuse.com’s spring sports media day were, from left, Kelsey Dwyer, Olivia Bartlett, Gracie Loadwick, Brianna Peters and Sierra Natol

MCC5FS3SA5B2JNA2I3SJBZOBBU.JPG

Representing the West Genesee girls lacrosse team at syracuse.com’s spring sports media day were, from left, Allie Hanlon, Sarah Adams and Brooke Owens

If next years defense has Reber, Benoit (she's sensational) and Goodale, that is as solid as you can hope. Likely will have a freshman goalie, so it will be even more impactful to have that level of talent in front of the cage.
Edited…Pretty certain this is goodale’s last season. She played a decent amount as a backup in the run to the championship game in 2021. Still bringing in rebar and adding her to Benoit and VanDiver is a good base. I have been please with the play of Guyette in mop up time, gotta think she is the starter next year.

Last edited:
Pretty certain this is goodale’s last season. She played a decent amount as a backup in the run to the championship game in 2001. Still bringing in rebar and adding her to Benoit and VanDiver is a good base. I have been please with the play of Guyette in mop up time, gotta think she is the starter next year.
You're right. I had thought she was only a junior.

Pretty certain this is goodale’s last season. She played a decent amount as a backup in the run to the championship game in 2001. Still bringing in rebar and adding her to Benoit and VanDiver is a good base. I have been please with the play of Guyette in mop up time, gotta think she is the starter next year.
Dang Goodale has been playing her since 2001?! 23 years of eligibility lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom