2025 NBA draft | Syracusefan.com

2025 NBA draft

If Donnie is a top 15 pick then we likely are a tournament team, even with average guard play. Alot of solid pieces in the 3-5 spot.

We need Donnie to go as high as possible! A top 10 recruit needs to show out, be one-and-done and jumpstart our nba draft picks again. Think I saw in kiyan’s thread on, “are kiyan and donnie planning to play together”. It would be a fail on our end if we cant get Donnie drafted well this upcoming year

We need Donnie to go as high as possible! A top 10 recruit needs to show out, be one-and-done and jumpstart our nba draft picks again. Think I saw in kiyan’s thread on, “are kiyan and donnie planning to play together”. It would be a fail on our end if we cant get Donnie drafted well this upcoming year

Exactly this. You get a top 10 guy, you then get him drafted in the first round. Ideally in the lottery.

Helps them, helps us, everyone wins.

I understand the sentiment, but my preference would be for Donnie to have a great season then decide to comeback to “gain some weight, get stronger, work on my shot”. That’s a win/win. Cuse gets him for 2 years and we still get the recognition that he did well. And Donnie is more mature when he hits the nba.

florange44

As long as he celebrates "One Shining Moment" then we'll be happy to have had him one single year.

Last edited:
Why do we want our freshman player to leave? You can't make up some of the ridiculous takes on here. NBA is trending towards older players 19 year old kids are struggling to hang and make it to second contracts.

Exactly this. You get a top 10 guy, you then get him drafted in the first round. Ideally in the lottery.

Helps them, helps us, everyone wins.
My goal is to win the Power Ball. I will use my winnings to pay Syracuse players more money to stay in school than they could make in the NBA if they are potential draft picks (even lottery picks).

I understand the sentiment, but my preference would be for Donnie to have a great season then decide to comeback to “gain some weight, get stronger, work on my shot”. That’s a win/win. Cuse gets him for 2 years and we still get the recognition that he did well. And Donnie is more mature when he hits the nba.

florange44
Staying an extra year seems to hurt more than it helps most players.

The direction of the game would need to change from now until next offseason to see Donnie fall out of the 1st round with his stature. The best we can hope for as a Syracuse fan is that he performs well enough to be an all conference player which would probably land him in the top 10.

My goal is to win the Power Ball. I will use my winnings to pay Syracuse players more money to stay in school than they could make in the NBA if they are potential draft picks (even lottery picks).
For truly gifted guys, that is still a substantial financial loser, as it delays the time to be eligible for extensions, and for the greats, super-max deals.

hell with today's rules and enuf $$$$$ you could even start at point guard.

OIP.bacoQfW7gbJyAsXC1Ve-2gAAAA.jpeg

love me sexy !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom