May 17-18NCAA QtrsESPNU
May 24-26NCAA FFESPN2
Notre Dame
at Virginia
Duke
at North Carolina
Albany
Cornell ?

Anyone have insight on the Fall Ball schedule for this year? Any other schedule tidbits are very much welcome! I think about all I know for next year, is that SU is due to visit Utah in the Spring.

They play on a rug there. Will Ga Tech allow them to erase the football lines? Even then, you can still see them because they haven't faded like the rest of the field.

Anyone have insight on the Fall Ball schedule for this year? Any other schedule tidbits are very much welcome! I think about all I know for next year, is that SU is due to visit Utah in the Spring.

Albany will most likely be back on the schedule. I also wouldn't be shocked if one of Army or Cornell fell off again. Having to play both Midweek has been an issue for all the schools.

Albany will most likely be back on the schedule. I also wouldn't be shocked if one of Army or Cornell fell off again. Having to play both Midweek has been an issue for all the schools.

Crap.

Cornell would be at home this year. We could use "our" referees.

I hate dropping Army because it gives the impression that we're afraid to play them.

Crap.

Cornell would be at home this year. We could use "our" referees.

I hate dropping Army because it gives the impression that we're afraid to play them.

They may work it out, I know all three want to keep playing but finding dates that matchup have become increasingly difficult. I know the Army game especially has been an issue hence the weird dates the last few times. SU and Cornell just can't get a weekend date to matchup but I assume they will work it out.

They may work it out, I know all three want to keep playing but finding dates that matchup have become increasingly difficult. I know the Army game especially has been an issue hence the weird dates the last few times. SU and Cornell just can't get a weekend date to matchup but I assume they will work it out.

We've always played Cornell on a Tuesday. It's never been an issue before.

We've always played Cornell on a Tuesday. It's never been an issue before.

True but heard both would prefer a weekend game or one where they have more time off as both usually play that Sat before making the turnaround tough

Gotta schedule at least Cornell. I think next year is going to be extremely volatile when it comes to rankings, you need to schedule as many strong teams as possible. Cornell should be very good next year. If it’s due to be a home game, then absolutely need to nail that down.

Army should be good next year as well, but I’ve vented about scheduling them in the past. They simply don’t hold up their end of the bargain the rest of the season. I don’t like it looking like SU is ducking them either, but not worth it if they are going to tank the RPI.

Any chance Princeton makes it back on? Believe SU is due a home game given they played in NJ two years ago.

IMG_0192.jpeg

Last year the two scrimmages were outside and open to the public. The team was divided into 2 teams.

Someone on FanLax shared the Hobart schedule for next year. Haven’t seen it officially posted anywhere but Syracuse is not on it. Can anyone confirm?

Someone on FanLax shared the Hobart schedule for next year. Haven’t seen it officially posted anywhere but Syracuse is not on it. Can anyone confirm?

I know there will be a couple of new opponents including a new opener that will not be a pushover. Hobart not being on the schedule would be surprising especially after SU agreed to play at Hobart last year after Hobart repeatedly asked.

Hobart spring schedule per fan lax. No Cuse

2/8 Canisius home
2/15 Michigan home
2/22 Bucknell home
2/25 Cornell home
3/1 Robert Morris away
3/8 Albany home
3/11 LeMoyne away
3/15 dartmouth away
3/22 St Johns neutral location
3/29 High Point away
4/5 Richmond home
4/12 St Josephs away
4/19 St Bonaventure home
4/26 U Mass away
5/1-3 tournament

Hobart spring schedule per fan lax. No Cuse

2/8 Canisius home
2/15 Michigan home
2/22 Bucknell home
2/25 Cornell home
3/1 Robert Morris away
3/8 Albany home
3/11 LeMoyne away
3/15 dartmouth away
3/22 St Johns neutral location
3/29 High Point away
4/5 Richmond home
4/12 St Josephs away
4/19 St Bonaventure home
4/26 U Mass away
5/1-3 tournament
How’d they get a home game with Michigan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom