25 percent discount on Florida State tickets ... | Syracusefan.com

25 percent discount on Florida State tickets ...

Solid deal. Saw on the game thread they are doing a promo for the students where the price is the same as the temperature at 9am tomorrow. I'll be there, nabbed tix for $9 apiece off stub hub a while back. Up a little high but ive sat everywhere from floor to last row in that building and love it wherever. Hope we get a 24ish type crowd like we did for Pitt.

Solid deal. Saw on the game thread they are doing a promo for the students where the price is the same as the temperature at 9am tomorrow. I'll be there, nabbed tix for $9 apiece off stub hub a while back. Up a little high but ive sat everywhere from floor to last row in that building and love it wherever. Hope we get a 24ish type crowd like we did for Pitt.

Where did you see the promo for students?

Where did you see the promo for students?

It’s posted someplace here on the site. If o run across it I’ll link.

It’s posted someplace here on the site. If o run across it I’ll link.

Thanks. I did a quick search but couldn’t find it. It would be great if I didn’t have to trek to the dome to take advantage of the offer.

Thanks. I did a quick search but couldn’t find it. It would be great if I didn’t have to trek to the dome to take advantage of the offer.

It was in the game thread.

Thanks rrlbees. Couldn’t find it via search because it was an embedded tweet! Thanks again.

Maybe they've done this in the past and I've missed it but this is the first time I've seen this promo and I love it.

For all the grief SUAD gets about misspellings and other stuff that might've missed the mark, this is good stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom