28k on Monday? | Syracusefan.com

28k on Monday?

tenor.gif

BIG MONDAY and SENIOR DAY - it would be nice to have 30K, but don't know if that is realistic.

Autry, Balandi, Chukwu, Frank, Belbey, Feldman
Been so long since we had scholarship seniors I thought it became a running joke.

I'd be surprised if they didn't recognize Battle. I believe he's set to graduate and it's a almost guaranteed he's leaving.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a junior recognized on senior day.
I'm not sure we've ever had this scenario before... or at least I can't think of one without researching. Maybe they won't recognize him. I think they should.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a junior recognized on senior day.

Billy Owens is the only junior i can think of who there was pretty much no doubt he was gone and I don't remember back then if we recognized him or not - and as far as underclassmen in general, I think we can all agree it was pretty obvious Carmelo was gone after his freshman year.

Billy Owens is the only junior i can think of who there was pretty much no doubt he was gone and I don't remember back then if we recognized him or not - and as far as underclassmen in general, I think we can all agree it was pretty obvious Carmelo was gone after his freshman year.

Maybe I'm gullible but I fell for Carmelo's whole "I thought college was for 4 years" bit. I didn't think he'd be here for 4 years but possibly a second. Leaving as a true freshman was kind of rare then.

What did we get for the Duke game when Gillon hit the 3? Or was that a weekend? I was on vacation, so I’m not sure but thought it was a weeknight.

Feels like 25-26k is usually the max for weeknights.

Maybe I'm gullible but I fell for Carmelo's whole "I thought college was for 4 years" bit. I didn't think he'd be here for 4 years but possibly a second. Leaving as a true freshman was kind of rare then.

Ha. Those “one more year” chants were deafening at the Rutgers game to end the season and the championship celebration.

What did we get for the Duke game when Gillon hit the 3? Or was that a weekend? I was on vacation, so I’m not sure but thought it was a weeknight.

Feels like 25-26k is usually the max for weeknights.

It's also midterms week but I'm hoping the students will come anyway to let off some steam.

I'd be surprised if they didn't recognize Battle. I believe he's set to graduate and it's a almost guaranteed he's leaving.

Let’s recognize him with a deafening “one more year!!” chant as he gets subbed out of the game while we lead by 10 with 20 seconds left.

Pearl?

In a few years they won’t remember any of the midterms that they took. They’ll remember this game though! Priorities, students!

My son has 2 midterms on Tuesday. I might kick his ass if he’s at the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom