29,000+ for tomorrow per Syr.com | Syracusefan.com

29,000+ for tomorrow per Syr.com

Walk up will probably be over 1,000 pending whoever Weitsmans guests are and if its not snowmageddon
really? because 3 or 4 bros will be taking in a game the walk up will be 1000?

maybe i'm jaded being in l.a. last saturday night, jennifer garner & friends were eating dinner at the table next to ours. although i should definitely use scare quotes around "eating dinner." they looked like a crew of skeletons eating air

maybe i'm jaded being in l.a. last saturday night, jennifer garner & friends were eating dinner at the table next to ours. although i should definitely use scare quotes around "eating dinner." they looked like a crew of skeletons eating air

Did she pay with a Capital One card?

That + its UNC + senior night

We hear over and over again that the SU fanbase takes JB for granted, and over the course of his career its probably true.

But I also think the SU fanbase is taken for granted big-time. I mean 30K for one NIT-level vs. one non-postseason bound team? That is unreal.