2K CLASSIC FIELD ANNOUNCED (Cuse.com) | Syracusefan.com

2K CLASSIC FIELD ANNOUNCED (Cuse.com)

Syracuse will open its 2014-15 regular season by hosting Kennesaw State on November 14 as part of the 20th annual 2K Classic benefitng Wounded Warrior Project. The Orange are paired with Hampton in a November 16 Dome contest that is another round of the event.

http://www.cuse.com/news/2014/9/4/MBB2KClassic9414.aspx#.VAjEBfldVPc
Cue Marsh for the scouting reports. BTW, I am still mad at Hampton for upsetting Iowa State in 2001. I had ISU going to the Elite Eight.

OrangeXtreme said:
I can tell you about Kenesaw Mountain Landis. Can't help you with Kennesaw State.
Great name. Better racist.

Kennesaw St. may very well be the worst team we play this year, I saw them both times they played FGCU and they were simply out matched. Add that to the fact that they have a new coach whose only experience as a HC was a 16 game stint last year for Kennesaw where they went 3-13.

Cue Marsh for the scouting reports. BTW, I am still mad at Hampton for upsetting Iowa State in 2001. I had ISU going to the Elite Eight.

Scouting reports? I'd settle for a report telling me exactly which state Kennesaw State is in? It's a U.S. state right?

Didn't LeSean Howard end up at Hampton after transferring out?