2k classic ticketing question | Syracusefan.com

2k classic ticketing question

cuseinchina

Starter
Quick dumb question on this. I never know how these pre-season tournaments are formatted. Looking at SU website it looks like cuse will play for sure on Friday the 21st. Is this correct or is this dependent on winning prior games? I don't see tickets for sale for the event. Thanks for any info, will be in NYC that week and want to attend.

cuseinchina said:
Quick dumb question on this. I never know how these pre-season tournaments are formatted. Looking at SU website it looks like cuse will play for sure on Friday the 21st. Is this correct or is this dependent on winning prior games? I don't see tickets for sale for the event. Thanks for any info, will be in NYC that week and want to attend.

Consolation at 5, Final to follow

Go to stubhub sports 2k and both nights are on sale. The Syracuse section I believe is 105. Tickets are going for fair prices.

Correction - the Syracuse section is all sections. The building will be 99% Orange as usual!!!

I agree the whole place is a Syracuse section but their bench will be by section 105 Thursday night from the info I got. Anyhow I got mine in that section on stubhub for cheaper than they were on ticketmaster and there were quite a few more in that section for less than ticketmaster price. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone looking.