2K Pre-sale | Syracusefan.com

2K Pre-sale

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
College basketball returns to New York City this November, as one of the nation's premier tournaments returns to Madison Square Garden! Now's your chance to get tickets before they go on sale to the general public!

The 2K Classic benefiting Wounded Warrior Project returns to "The World's Most Famous Arena" as Syracuse, UConn, Oregon, and Iowa face off November 15 & 16.

For exclusive access to the pre-sale, enter code GAZELLE when selecting tickets.
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Wednesday, February 28 @ noon ET.
mail

mail

2018 2K Classic
Madison Square Garden
November 15
Semifinal Doubleheader
November 16
Championship Doubleheader

Click here to purchase seats

Enter Code: GAZELLE

I assume we play UConn in the semifinal? The website isn’t specific about that.

You can get seats three rows behind the benches for $250. Too rich for me.

In addition to playing in the Championship Rounds presented by Continental Tire at the World's Most Famous Arena on Nov. 15-16, Syracuse, Connecticut, Oregon, and Iowa will host a pair of regional round games on campus. The four regional round hosts combine for 110 NCAA appearances, 16 Final Fours, and eight National Championships.

Joining Syracuse, Connecticut, Oregon, and Iowa in the 2018 2K Classic benefiting Wounded Warrior Project are Eastern Washington, Green Bay, Morehead State, and UMKC.

That looks like a couple of home games for us ... either GB, Morehead, or UMKC

College basketball returns to New York City this November, as one of the nation's premier tournaments returns to Madison Square Garden! Now's your chance to get tickets before they go on sale to the general public!

The 2K Classic benefiting Wounded Warrior Project returns to "The World's Most Famous Arena" as Syracuse, UConn, Oregon, and Iowa face off November 15 & 16.

For exclusive access to the pre-sale, enter code GAZELLE when selecting tickets.
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Wednesday, February 28 @ noon ET.
mail

mail

2018 2K Classic
Madison Square Garden
November 15
Semifinal Doubleheader
November 16
Championship Doubleheader

Click here to purchase seats

Enter Code: GAZELLE
IS the link working? Just goes to a white page for me.

Can i get a guarantee that the team will be good next year from anybody?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom