2K Tournament Tix | Syracusefan.com

2K Tournament Tix

Definitely in on this. Trying to decide the best option for getting to the city (back in Syracuse now so have the ability to drive down and take the train somewhere). Suggestions as I don't want my car in the city?

This will be 2 games in 2 days right? I can't really make the effort again to trek to MSG just to see us play a crappy mid major like uconn. Might just go for us vs Oregon assuming they don't blow it vs Iowa. Oregon will be a fun team next year even though Troy Brown will get drafted high that kid sucked Mike Browns kid the UNM transfer was better than him. I think those big recruits like Bol Bol will be a lot better than Brown was.

(Oregon has played uconn in a preseason tournament 2 years in a row beat them in Maui 2 years ago lost to them in the first round of the PK80 they hosted derailed their season before it started. Bet they'd have been the 2nd best team in the weak PAC 12 if Benson didn't transfer to for-profit U and the yhad him and Pritchard in the back court.)

This shouldn't be as expensive or high demand as last years with Nova and Zags playing too.

This will be 2 games in 2 days right? I can't really make the effort again to trek to MSG just to see us play a crappy mid major like uconn. Might just go for us vs Oregon assuming they don't blow it vs Iowa. Oregon will be a fun team next year even though Troy Brown will get drafted high that kid sucked Mike Browns kid the UNM transfer was better than him. I think those big recruits like Bol Bol will be a lot better than Brown was.

(Oregon has played uconn in a preseason tournament 2 years in a row beat them in Maui 2 years ago lost to them in the first round of the PK80 they hosted derailed their season before it started. Bet they'd have been the 2nd best team in the weak PAC 12 if Benson didn't transfer to for-profit U and the yhad him and Pritchard in the back court.)

This shouldn't be as expensive or high demand as last years with Nova and Zags playing too.

It'll be Thursday/Friday. Syracuse football plays Notre Dame on Saturday at Yankee Stadium which is the reason I want to make a weekend out of it.

It'll be Thursday/Friday. Syracuse football plays Notre Dame on Saturday at Yankee Stadium which is the reason I want to make a weekend out of it.

Oh yeah this is the super early tournament. We'll probably play some of those 'preliminary round' games after we play these games in NYC since its less than a week after our opener. This is a good early season tournament to play in good job by the AD getting us into it that second game should boost our SOS and RPI more than just playing uconn would.

Pretty solid weekend right there.

Any clue what is up with ND tickets? Its their home game so I'm guessing our allocation is small and will sell out quickly. Those tickets are 350+ on stubhub right now but New Yankee Stadium is 54,000 its not that much smaller than Met Life that should be big enough to keep it from being too expensive.

Definitely in on this. Trying to decide the best option for getting to the city (back in Syracuse now so have the ability to drive down and take the train somewhere). Suggestions as I don't want my car in the city?
1) if you drive stay by met life stadium at the hotels and take a bus into the city.
2) Or take a train into Penn station and stay at the hotel Penn across from MSG

box office price or a discount?
Not sure...I know they have $50 and $75 tix options. I'm having an issue with my account. Until I can get in and check all the hidden fees...I don't know. It does appear you can buy Thursday and Friday night games separately. I might not get this figured out until Monday.

1) if you drive stay by met life stadium at the hotels and take a bus into the city.
2) Or take a train into Penn station and stay at the hotel Penn across from MSG

Awesome. Obviously trying to keep the costs down as much as possible so trying to consider all options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom