30 hours later... | Syracusefan.com

30 hours later...

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Holy heck. I didn't think I'd ever make it home.

So much work to do, but I wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone that made my trip home amazing as always. I can't name everyone (I might have been drinking), but it was great seeing everyone. Everyone that came down from Alaska with me had an absolute blast.

Section 314 Row C has a friend that works at the garden, hooked us up with a sweet VIP tour of the garden before the game.
tptcuse , thanks for getting us into that rooftop bar Saturday night! We had a blast.
PauliePeppas - Bro, my sincerest apologies. I ran into him hours after the game. I was completely smashed, and pretty sure I thought I was lost. Paulie grabbed me up and told me that we had to do a few shots of Jameson. My girl had some family members at the bar across the street, so I was trying to stay on my feet, and took off. I owe ya some shots brotha.

Got to introduce the lady to the Carrier Dome, she loved it. Felt great to be home.

Thanks to everyone that I bumped into, even if it was just for a second. See you all next time!

-Troop

15284034_1443384562346308_1630131648521900016_n.jpg

Last edited:
Great times, troop. I'm not sure where in Manhattan Ben and I ended up after the game (we went "adventuring" with our MSG buddy), but we drank A LOT of beer and bourbon and had a blast. We had to power walk about 30 blocks to Grand Central the next morning to catch the 8:45 train so Ben could get back home in time. Rough trip but well worth it.

It was great meeting all of the other board members at The Blarney.

Adam it was a pleasure finally meeting you my man! Hope to run into you at another game soon!

I'm tempted to add a gane where I meet Adam to my bucket list, along with partying at Chucks before it closes. This guy looks like Tom Brady, not dropping off from partying ability. Adam, I want to learn your secrets, bro!!

So much work to do, but I wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone that made my trip home amazing as always. I can't name everyone (I might have been drinking), but it was great seeing everyone. Everyone that came down from Alaska with me had an absolute blast.

Section 314 Row C has a friend that works at the garden, hooked us up with a sweet VIP tour of the garden before the game.
tptcuse , thanks for getting us into that rooftop bar Saturday night! We had a blast.
PauliePeppas - Bro, my sincerest apologies. I ran into him hours after the game. I was completely smashed, and pretty sure I thought I was lost. Paulie grabbed me up and told me that we had to do a few shots of Jameson. My girl had some family members at the bar across the street, so I was trying to stay on my feet, and took off. I owe ya some shots brotha.

Got to introduce the lady to the Carrier Dome, she loved it. Felt great to be home.

Thanks to everyone that I bumped into, even if it was just for a second. See you all next time!

-Troop

View attachment 84737

Haha ,awesome time brother...Jameson will be nice and chilled for next time!

Great spending time with you on Sunday night ... at whatever that bar was in the theatre district. Yes, let it be known, Adam took his "girl" to a Broadway show ("Fiddler on the Roof") on Sunday because she had never seen one.

Great spending time with you on Sunday night ... at whatever that bar was in the theatre district. Yes, let it be known, Adam took his "girl" to a Broadway show ("Fiddler on the Roof") on Sunday because she had never seen one.
I think it's safe to say that Sonnary still has not seen a Broadway show, as they both fell asleep. He will have to do it all over again next year ;). It was nice to meet up with everyone at The Playwrite Tavern. Had a blast and looking forward to seeing everyone again later this year.

Always a great time with you guys! I have a picture of you being interviewed at the Blarney. I'll text it to ya.

We picked Fiddler because Mike's wife, Tomo had always wanted to see it.. I think a more lively show like Jersey Boys would have kept us jet lagged Alaskans awake haha.

I think it's safe to say that Sonnary still has not seen a Broadway show, as they both fell asleep. He will have to do it all over again next year ;). It was nice to meet up with everyone at The Playwrite Tavern. Had a blast and looking forward to seeing everyone again later this year.

Great to see you guys!

-Troop

View attachment 84737

30 hours? No, that would have been last Tuesday---thinking maybe you slept for a week when you got home! Great drinking with you both Sat & Mon -- and would have made it back to Blarney afterwards but was just too crushed after that one (even took a week off from the board-- guessing it was probably total meltdown mode & couldn't deal). Great meeting Sonnary and her son & niece and your Alaska friends as well as your Cuse/Bahamas friends M&M.

-Troop

View attachment 84737
Great seeing you and meeting the lovely lady and the Alaska crew!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom