30 wins -- didn't seem possible... | Syracusefan.com

30 wins -- didn't seem possible...

RF2044

Living Legend
...just a few short weeks ago when we were slumping to a 5-7 record in our last 12 games, and seemingly unable to beat anyone of quality.

Hats off to our kids / coaches!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Anytime you play 40 games in a season you did something right. Win one more and we max out the number of games we could have played this season even with that lull.

imagine if a team did something like lasalle did. you could come thru something like the BE tourney playing 5 games and the play in game and then win 6 you could win the ncaa losing 30 and winning your last 12..

...just a few short weeks ago when we were slumping to a 5-7 record in our last 12 games, and seemingly unable to beat anyone of quality.

Hats off to our kids / coaches!

Let's Go Orange!!!

So true.

I am eating crow - I did not think the Orange had any chance - any - to make it to the Final Four.

I am really surprised and really happy.

Quite an accomplishment - now lets win the whole thing!

So true.

I am eating crow - I did not think the Orange had any chance - any - to make it to the Final Four.

I am really surprised and really happy.

Quite an accomplishment - now lets win the whole thing!

To quote Sherman Douglas in '87 after the team had knocked off UNC to go to the final four: "Two more victories!"

To quote Sherman Douglas in '87 after the team had knocked off UNC to go to the final four: "Two more victories!"

Indeed, surprisingly we have gotten this far without an Arkansas-like effort from James. I just want to get to Monday, then have James give us one of those 6+ 3pt games.

Indeed, surprisingly we have gotten this far without an Arkansas-like effort from James. I just want to get to Monday, then have James give us one of those 6+ 3pt games.

Well this is really what is so amazing. Nobody have gone nutso offensively to get us here. MCW had a nice shooting performance against IU, but other than that, guys are pretty much just playing their average games offensively. That gives me great hope going forward. Shooting always has a probability aspect to it that you can't control, but the defense is there as long as you play it. It means we have a chance. Limiting turnovers is really the #1 job of of our offense at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom