33-20 | Syracusefan.com

33-20

HOFCeluck

Living Legend
At that point we had a 95.5 percent chance to win this game.

“Hold my boogers.” -Jim Boeheim

IMO, that wide open 3 that ODU hit at the end of the first half, to make it 33-23, gave them momentum & confidence going to 2H

The first half looked like our typical OOC game slog filled with no ball movement, sleep walking on both ends, and then one good 2 minute spurt to open a 10 point lead. The second half was a disaster. JB got his pants coached off. Offense asleep. No attempted change. No subs. Where was Cary while Frank was doing nothing? Many missed free throws, including front ends of 1-and-1s. Constantly leaving ODU's best shooter wide open. And today Battle's shot was off so he wasn't going to rescue us. We stunk in every phase of the game in 2nd half. This team does not look like a NCAAT team. Things can change but its hard to see this team beating the top teams in the ACC.

we shot 36 % deep. that's as good as we should we should expect. we got beat underneath.

I think their starting center averaged less than 3 points a game coming in. This is going to be scary down the road.

And you know what happens? Chukwu and Sidibe are ridiculed by JB, unmercifully, it gets back to future recruits, and our recruiting at center continues to take a hit.

And you know what happens? Chukwu and Sidibe are ridiculed by JB, unmercifully, it gets back to future recruits, and our recruiting at center continues to take a hit.

Well I’ve read on this board that C recruits see the (lack of ) production from the 5 on this team and know they can come in right away and produce.

Well I’ve read on this board that C recruits see the (lack of ) production from the 5 on this team and know they can come in right away and produce.

I wouldn't want to play in this offense as a center under this offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom