35,012 | Syracusefan.com

The General

2nd String
We are about to put 35,012 people in the Dome for a game against Georgetown. And to honor Carmelo. This is really unbelievable. There is no better place to play college basketball.

And there are some people on here bitching about attendance? Blows my mind. Can't wait for Saturday. Another legendary game to attend.

if Carmelo doesnt get his act together on friday, i hope 1 of you there takes the time to smack some sense into him.:mad:

after halftime of course.
:rolleyes:

Oh Lord

And there are some people on here bitching about attendance? Blows my mind.

What if your wife were to tell you, "honey, we will be having 50% less sex from now on, but we will have mindblowing sex once this year ... and maybe not again for a few years"?

What if your wife were to tell you, "honey, we will be having 50% less sex from now on, but we will have mindblowing sex once this year ... and maybe not again for a few years"?

Aren't all marriages like that? :D

Wish I could be there, it's going to be epic!

We are about to put 35,012 people in the Dome for a game against Georgetown. And to honor Carmelo. This is really unbelievable. There is no better place to play college basketball.

And there are some people on here bitching about attendance? Blows my mind. Can't wait for Saturday. Another legendary game to attend.

I believe it was 1992 when we had 30k+ for 8 games

I believe it was 1992 when we had 30k+ for 8 games

Ahh pre internet, pre 600 channel cable days when people actually went places. It would be neat to go back and visit for a bit.

I won't be there today, but I feel damn proud of the rest of you...
We know you will do your best to represent, Don! Your spirit will be with us!

This is why the dome atmosphere needs to improve. Make it a little more tempting for those who love their 7.1 surround sound and leather couches.

The reason for 35,012 is simple.

Add up the individual numbers. 3+5+0+1+2.

Equals 11.

This is all one big tribute to Greg Monroe.

Greg Monroe can't read that number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom