4:30 tip sat | Syracusefan.com

4:30 tip sat

I am going to go a little off topic, but should be limit the number of people using the Hack vs Texas dunk as their avatar? I know I use the avatar to identify people more than their user name.

But Marsh what time does the UConn game tip at?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Oh feck work!!!!! Get drunk and lose your voice. Even in TX they should understand
Ha. Unfortunately I'm an SID and we have home softball and baseball games on Saturday so they'd notice if I didn't show up.

Ha. Unfortunately I'm an SID and we have home softball and baseball games on Saturday so they'd notice if I didn't show up.

Need to get you a twin my friend!

Wait. We aren't playing at 9:30pm ET again? How did that happen?

this is my only concern about the game... we need the later time (that and my lucky seat)

I can tell you're coming down with something jekel - no way you should pass it onto the players on those teams. Wouldn't be prudent :)

Damn. My son has a 4:45 baseball game in Basking Ridge. Just my luck. Where's that rain when I need it?!?!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Really can do nothing more than shake my head. The late as fu*k game when I need to work the next morning and now the late afternoon game right during a long standing unavoidable family event. :/

Really can do nothing more than shake my head. The late as fu*k game when I need to work the next morning and now the late afternoon game right during a long standing unavoidable family event. :/
CBS phone app will stream the game to you. Just be discreet.

Just bought tickets on Stub Hub and booked a hotel! PUMPED!!!

Staying at the Fairfield Inn right near the Verizon Center...where can I meet up with some 'Cuse fans before the game?

great! just when i finally get my circadian clock synched to the midnite tipoff the ncaa F&ckS me again.

You should have worked harder with the AD on scheduling. "Um, can we not schedule any contests for any Thursday through Sunday in March? It could be...er...inconvenient for a lot of people. What with Spring and all, I mean. Lots of yard work, you know?"

I'll be able to watch the first half at home but the second half I'll have to watch from work, ugh

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom