#4 for SU WBB | Syracusefan.com

#4 for SU WBB

She averages like 10 dimes a game.

She's got to be in the running for National Freshman of the Year I would imagine.

Oops. I thought for sure she was a freshman, thanks for the correction.
A 22 year old sophomore. I enjoy watching her play. Last night was not one of her better games. It was amusing to watch Q and her conversing per se. The women should win out and end up 10-6 in the ACC. And that is with a completely new team sans Cooper, who I find overrated, and a lot of internationals. Next year they add 2 french players who are here this year but redshirting, one 6'1" and the other 6'2", one a 5 star. Also coming is 6'1" 5 star Emily Sangster from NY. Q gets them here, and has a good coaching staff to teach. If he can keep the roster intact with the adds next year and the internationals being comfortable by then, we could be a top 10 team next year.

But as someone above noted, his in game coaching decisions have always driven me crazy. Of course he used to be assistant at Sienna to the lady who is the Lemoyne coach. Q must must have learned his in game tactics from her; she drove me the same crazy when my niece recently played 3 years for her at Lemoyne.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom