4 Games...at the same time? | Syracusefan.com

4 Games...at the same time?

I believe Maui is a different weekend and this is not a tourney, so I don't see why we couldn't play.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I thought I was reading The Onion.

Please, no. Just make it one saturday, with 4 back-to-back games, so I can enjoy them all and never leave the house.

Yeah bad idea what happens when ball from one court gets swatted into another court and interrupts play or hits a player who is not looking?

Did anyone read the stuff below that story. Tennessee scored less than 40 for the second game in a row last night. Ugly.

Yeah bad idea what happens when ball from one court gets swatted into another court and interrupts play or hits a player who is not looking?
Oooh, wait, I know this one...Someone yells "A little help, please. Lil help."
I couldn't resist.

How would you televise this?

ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU?

Bobby Knight, Dick Vitale, and Doris Burke all in the same building. :D

How would you televise this?

ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU?

Bobby Knight, Dick Vitale, and Doris Burke all in the same building. :D

Yeah and you would be watching one game and the crowd would be responding to a play on another court...(n)

Yeah and you would be watching one game and the crowd would be responding to a play on another court...(n)

It's a big arse place. You could probably put temporary bleachers on the sides and still have space to spare.

It's a big arse place. You could probably put temporary bleachers on the sides and still have space to spare.

you would still hear the other crowds

First an aircraft carrier and now this? They are really stretching for ideas.

Worst idea I have ever heard. On several levels. Not the least of which is it cuts the media value of the event by 75% as compared to 4 games in serial. What would be the point?

Worst idea I have ever heard. On several levels. Not the least of which is it cuts the media value of the event by 75% as compared to 4 games in serial. What would be the point?
Maybe not if the media outlet has multiple channels. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ABC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom