4 star OL recruit for OU decommits in racist frat aftermath | Syracusefan.com

4 star OL recruit for OU decommits in racist frat aftermath

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
I know Texas and Texas A&M are considered frontrunners, but make a call anyway. Nothing to lose. SU's frats only make you do pushups in the snow to the point of frostbite.

I know Texas and Texas A&M are considered frontrunners, but make a call anyway. Nothing to lose. SU's frats only make you do pushups in the snow to the point of frostbite.
Alabama scooped him right up.

Everyone knows that if you want to avoid racism, go to Alabama.

Hilarious.. Well done. I am sure there is a fraternity at bama doing the same as we speak

I hate to see black northern kids going down to play for these racist schools in racist states like Ole Miss where there was some KKK presence/rhetoric on campus after the '12 election.

I know they're just kids and don't know any better but I would love to use that angle in recruiting somehow

I hate to see black northern kids going down to play for these racist schools in racist states like Ole Miss where there was some KKK presence/rhetoric on campus after the '12 election.

I know they're just kids and don't know any better but I would love to use that angle in recruiting somehow

maybe tell them the story of Emmett Till