4 years later | Syracusefan.com

4 years later

Tobias Funke

All Conference
I apologize if this has been covered. My biggest concern is the incoming class specifically the quarterbacks, and Gus. Beyond that we are in much better shape in regards to the talent that is on this team than 4 years ago by leaps and bounds. The current team has answers at most positions of loss. Unfortunately there is a big question at QB that regardless of DM staying we still would have faced. As much as I wish it hadn't gone this way I will take where we stand in 2013 over 2009 any day. We are a better program today and DG can keep it that way with smart swift action.

I agree with your post except one thing. My concern #1 is getting the best head coach we can get, and staff sooner than later. #2 the recruits

I agree with your post except one thing. My concern #1 is getting the best head coach we can get, and staff sooner than later. #2 the recruits

I suppose your # 1 leads to #2 so you are right.

“I am very happy for coach Marrone and his family. I think he did what was the smart thing for him and landed a tremendous job. I believe Syracuse will be just fine and we cannot dismiss that this program (talent, facilities and awareness) are far better than 4 years ago. This is a much more attractive place for coaches and recruits and it is still a great university. I believe the program with the right hire will continue the upward trend.”

Rob Long quote from today. Well said and fits my thoughts on where the program is today.

“I am very happy for coach Marrone and his family. I think he did what was the smart thing for him and landed a tremendous job. I believe Syracuse will be just fine and we cannot dismiss that this program (talent, facilities and awareness) are far better than 4 years ago. This is a much more attractive place for coaches and recruits and it is still a great university. I believe the program with the right hire will continue the upward trend.”

Rob Long quote from today. Well said and fits my thoughts on where the program is today.

Rob Long for STC.

Reason, perspective, grace. Well done young man, well done.

Rob Long for STC if Greg Toal isn't available.

Reason, perspective, grace. Well done young man, well done.

Rob is one of the people you are proud as a fan to say attended SU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom