40 Minutes Of Hell | Syracusefan.com

40 Minutes Of Hell

AccuRater

2nd String
Did Nolan Richardson copyright "40 Minutes Of Hell"? If not, it should be ours. Every (attempted) trip down court for them is an adventure. Will James deflect the inbound? Uh oh, a trap. Gotta get rid of the ball. Anyone around to receive a pass? Oh no! I didn't mean Dion! Finally made it across mid-court. Feeling kind of proud of myself. Damn, Scoop, stop poking at the the ball. What to do now? How about an entry pass? Uh oh, there's Fab. Not much point to an entry pass. Now what? Ten seconds on the shot clock. I just want to get rid of the damn ball. Who needs this aggravation?

Lol, it sure looks like 40 minutes of futility for all of our opponents so far.

40 minutes of hell?
It's what SNY did Sunday by running the Jets post-game show and not getting to SU-DePaul until late in the first half.

40 minutes of hell?
It's what SNY did Sunday by running the Jets post-game show and not getting to SU-DePaul until late in the first half.

And they make no apology for it either.

Have to wonder if SNY is ticked that we're headed to the ACC.

Have to wonder if SNY is ticked that we're headed to the ACC.
But, don't we have a contract directly with SNY, not via the BE? I thought that was the case, but I could be wrong. But if so, couldn't we maintain that contract when we go to the ACC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom