41 out of 44 free throws... | Syracusefan.com

41 out of 44 free throws...

cto

Administrator
That is what UConn shot this weekend in two games at MSG.

We shoot FTs like that, and we might still be playing.

Actually, if we shot like that during the year, our only loss would have been to UVA

Just saying.

even though mich state took the lead early in the second half I thought they were in trouble because the refs came out calling fouls on mich state early. mich state got outscored by like 15+ at the free throw line and you can not win close games that way. especially against UConn, once they get in the bonus napier and boatright start falling down a lot and get tons of calls.

having said that, we had a lot more problems than free throw shooting.

Remember back in Maui...didn't the CUSE shot something like 55 out of 62 free throws. Just saying

Remember back in Maui...didn't the CUSE shot something like 55 out of 62 free throws. Just saying

51-63.

22-27 vs Minnesota
19-25 vs Cal
10-11 vs Baylor

UConn is ridiculous from the line, Ollie preaches it and it's paid off.

They probably lose to St. Joe's, ISU and MSU if it wasn't for their great FT shooting.

51-63.

22-27 vs Minnesota
19-25 vs Cal
10-11 vs Baylor
Errrrr, you have the Cal free throw stats...CUSE shot for 23-24 in that game...soft rims and all ;)

to be fair, UConn itself didn't shot at a 41/44 pace all season, which is a ridiculous 93%.

I'd settle for 4 out of 19 from outside the paint instead of 1 out of 19.

to be fair, UConn itself didn't shot at a 41/44 pace all season, which is a ridiculous 93%.
They were incredible in like the last 5 minutes from the line all year. I don't know the number off hand; but it was in the high 80s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom