5 Game Winning Streak | Syracusefan.com

5 Game Winning Streak

Cuseball

Starter
Get ready orange fans. Two big road wins and then three straight at home. Benny is going to make some big time improvement over the coming games. Nothing easy for each of these games but the end result will soothe some cuse angst.

If I am wrong you can call me hurtful names but I will not be proven correct.

Cuse!

Get ready orange fans. Two big road wins and then three straight at home. Benny is going to make some big time improvement over the coming games. Nothing easy for each of these games but the end result will soothe some cuse angst.

If I am wrong you can call me hurtful names but I will be proven correct.

Cuse!

You're not only wrong, you're delusional! :)

I think we win 2 of the 5 at best. Can't really see us winning on the road.

You're not only wrong, you're delusional! :)

I think we win 2 of the 5 at best. Can't really see us winning on the road.
You will see that I have great wisdom. No need for an apology when I am proven correct.

Cuse

I hope I will be able to call you a savant and that it will not hurt.

Cuse!
I hope you are right with paragraph 1.

I hope you are wrong with paragraph 2.

Props for being brave.

I’m anxious to see if our effort on defense is better tonight. JB really ripped the team for their poor defensive performance. They aren’t going to get quicker, but their effort and smarts can get better.

I’m anxious to see if our effort on defense is better tonight. JB really ripped the team for their poor defensive performance. They aren’t going to get quicker, but their effort and smarts can get better.
Yeah, that's true but if the team needs JB to rip into them to get them to play harder, we're in a lot of trouble (which I think we are unfortunately).

As tough as the schedule was to start the year, we've still only played 2 Q1 games.
The drop-off in the ACC isn't going to result in us playing many quad 1 games this season. Florida State and Virginia would have been quad 1 if they were playing up to preseason projections.

There will be a handful of games this year where our shooters absolutely go off all at the same time and we surprise everyone by winning by double digits. Could very well be tonight.

There will be a handful of games this year where our shooters absolutely go off all at the same time and we surprise everyone by winning by double digits. Could very well be tonight.
Those will be the games where we play a crap defense with zero pressure, I don’t see it happening often. Miami’s offense is much better than last year, shootouts will not be to our favor. This is a toss up, but I don’t like the matchup at all.

Cuse!
YOU BIG DUMMY!!! But hey... Benny trey!

Cuse!
Sorry Cuseball. I knew it would never happen but I was hoping you were right. No name calling by me.

golf fall GIF

If only the first half was all that counted!

I have failed in my predictions. After watching this, I am beginning to accept what previously I denied. I also am willing to say others, such as two3zone, were correct in pointing out weaknesses of this team while I let hope cloud my thinking. This is the most awful Cuse team I have ever seen. Very poor roster construction, very poor athleticism and a sad ending.

Cuse!

Take heart - it should help with continual recruiting with a lot of glaring needs and those that will decommit. double edged sword.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom