59 National Championship Football | Syracusefan.com

59 National Championship Football

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
!BsI4D3g!2k~$(KGrHqYH-C4EvEtL-5yEBL2u(dylew~~_12.JPG

!BsI4wl!Bmk~$(KGrHqMH-CcEvDk1hd)2BL2u,quQmw~~_12.JPG

This ball will blow your socks off. This is a PSA DNA authenticated 1959 Syracuse National Champtionship team signed football. This is the team which beat Texas in the Cotton Bowl and was featured in the movie "The Express", the story of Ernie Davis. The ball is signed by the team including the first African American Heisman Trophy winner Ernie Davis. This is a priceless piece of college football history and sports memorabilia. It would be a great to showcase in your business to draw customers through the door. PSA DNA Certification J86753

There have been 33 offers, all declined

Here's why
Click

$(KGrHqZ,!hYE3u3,igjuBOI52GLU!!~~0_12.JPG

This is a little bit more affordable

I don't think I have ever seen anyone wearing one of these

SUJer44DavisHeritage-ORG.jpg

I ran across the first two looking for this. A friend wants to buy one as a gift. Anyone know of a store where these can be purchased? There are a couple on eBay which are overpriced.

!BsI4D3g!2k~$(KGrHqYH-C4EvEtL-5yEBL2u(dylew~~_12.JPG

!BsI4wl!Bmk~$(KGrHqMH-CcEvDk1hd)2BL2u,quQmw~~_12.JPG

This ball will blow your socks off. This is a PSA DNA authenticated 1959 Syracuse National Champtionship team signed football. This is the team which beat Texas in the Cotton Bowl and was featured in the movie "The Express", the story of Ernie Davis. The ball is signed by the team including the first African American Heisman Trophy winner Ernie Davis. This is a priceless piece of college football history and sports memorabilia. It would be a great to showcase in your business to draw customers through the door. PSA DNA Certification J86753

There have been 33 offers, all declined

Here's why
Click

$(KGrHqZ,!hYE3u3,igjuBOI52GLU!!~~0_12.JPG

This is a little bit more affordable

I don't think I have ever seen anyone wearing one of these

SUJer44DavisHeritage-ORG.jpg

I ran across the first two looking for this. A friend wants to buy one as a gift. Anyone know of a store where these can be purchased? There are a couple on eBay which are overpriced.
whoa that's awesome, I think that's good news as the '59 national championship team ball signed by Davis and the team I have may have just gone up in value. Maybe I should put mine up next to his and undercut it by quite a bit as the price he's asking is ridiculously high based on what mine was appraised for.

Since I'm on the IR for the tailgate and won't be cooking and can protect it from the hoards, I think I'll take it up for show and tell and this fri.s tailgate for those who haven't seen it.

"Since I'm on the IR for the tailgate and won't be cooking" Sorry to hear that Mike but it's about time you sit back and enjoy yourself at one of these things. I know you can't be replaced but who is going to fill in for you?

"Since I'm on the IR for the tailgate and won't be cooking" Sorry to hear that Mike but it's about time you sit back and enjoy yourself at one of these things. I know you can't be replaced but who is going to fill in for you?
sounds like it's going to be a group effort from Tomcat, Jeremy and cuseguy who all do just as much anyway. Must admit I'm looking forward to kicking back and enjoying one of these and maybe heckling and stealithy throwing hot dog bun across the parking lot grenade style into the group...:)