5th win | Syracusefan.com

5th win

The back end of the schedule is ripe for a few wins. I'd love to get an 8 or 9 win season but I think 9 will be tough in the regular season.

The sad thing is we are a couple unfortunate breaks from undefeated.

But I'd have happily taken 5-2 to start the year had you asked me in August.

i mean,
The back end of the schedule is ripe for a few wins. I'd love to get an 8 or 9 win season but I think 9 will be tough in the regular season.

I think we needed Pitt to have any chance any such lofty heights. Right now, 6+ is my goal. If we get 6, Ill look at 7 or 8. One win at a time with this team

We need better coaching right now. Biggest issue is that for me.

I agree that 6 wins is the goal. 7 would be an unexpected treat.

I am also giddy over that fact that we've put posts proclaiming "4-8!" behind us.

True, but this OT win makes the OT loss to Pitt less of a bitter pill to swallow.
Or to look at it another way, another OT loss could have been a devastating blow to our season.

ND and @BC are toughest games left. I see Cuse winning 2 of next three to finish 7-5

Dino should play coy about who the starting QB is all week long. Keep NC State guessing on how to prepare for us.

The odds of Dino announcing publicly that DeVito is starting is zero...point...zero.

I would guess that NC State prepares for DeVito, adjusts for Dungey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom