6:30 tip offs... | Syracusefan.com

6:30 tip offs...

Jake

Mod
for Seton Hall and Rutgers at home during the final week of the season.

Wow. That screams "can you guys just get it over with and not interfere with the important games?"

More odd for Seton Hall. They've been muccch more competitive than the blight. And their game is important.

Other than tbey have only been around for maybe 1-2 seasons I guess.

I've been watching for 35. I define that as odd.

Yeah, well it is a little unorthodox for sure.

The ACC sunday games are at 6:30, no? Like our GT game.
There is a difference between a Sunday or Saturday game and a weekday game. The vast majority of people have the weekends off. 6:30 is no problem. 6:30 in the New york city area is tough.

Fox and BTN schedule games at 6:30 so they can have late games in eastern time zone start before 9 o'clock during the work week.

Fox and BTN schedule games at 6:30 so they can have late games in eastern time zone start before 9 o'clock during the work week.
No one said there wasn't a reason for that start time. Just that it is a terrible start time for the schools during the week.

There is a difference between a Sunday or Saturday game and a weekday game. The vast majority of people have the weekends off. 6:30 is no problem. 6:30 in the New york city area is tough.
Gotcha, wasn't paying attention to the weekday thing (but sunday is a school night too)

We played a senior day game at 6:00 at the Dome a couple years ago. 2011 maybe. I think the reason given was freeing up an extra hour to switch to the monster truck set-up later in the weekend?

It was not a good time for a mid-week game.

for Seton Hall and Rutgers at home during the final week of the season.

Wow. That screams "can you guys just get it over with and not interfere with the important games?"

More odd for Seton Hall. They've been muccch more competitive than the blight. And their game is important.

Rutgers games should be at 6:30 in the morning, so very few people have to endure that garbage.