690 West | Syracusefan.com

690 West

OrangeTown

All Conference
I regret to inform you all that one amongst us has been deceiving us and lying to us during his entire time as a member of the site. We have let him in close to our hearts and perhaps shared some of our darkest secrets with him. He posts knowledgeable, entertaining items but it is all a cover up to hide what he wants nobody to find out.

I used my amazing computer skills (ITT did it for me!) to extrapolate his obviously cropped avatar image. What I found will likely disturb you, but I feel I must make you aware of the deception. If you have a weak stomach, please do not scroll down any further... Needless to say, this man is not who we thought he was.

Untitled_zpsd78e8a82.jpg

I know, I know - it's sickening, but you all deserve to know the truth. We need to be strong and stick together through this.

I regret to inform you all that one amongst us has been deceiving us and lying to us during his entire time as a member of the site. We have let him in close to our hearts and perhaps shared some of our darkest secrets with him. He posts knowledgeable, entertaining items but it is all a cover up to hide what he wants nobody to find out.

I used my amazing computer skills (ITT did it for me!) to extrapolate his obviously cropped avatar image. What I found will likely disturb you, but I feel I must make you aware of the deception. If you have a weak stomach, please do not scroll down any further... Needless to say, this man is not who we thought he was.

Untitled_zpsd78e8a82.jpg

I know, I know - it's sickening, but you all deserve to know the truth. We need to be strong and stick together through this.

This is a scandal worthy of Mark Schwartz's investigative "reporting."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom