690's Lock O' the week! | Syracusefan.com

690's Lock O' the week!

690West

Moneyline Master
Let the flaming begin but I love love LOVE the Indiana Hoosiers +2.5 at home against Izzo tonight.

Profit if you dare...

I like this play very much but would only put lock status on Indy if they were unranked and favored, kinda like VANDY is tonight.

Locked up Sparty at -2 and was really happy about it. Should be interesting... at this point they could play themselves into a #1 seed so I was thinking they'd bounce back

Indiana at home vs the road is like night and day

Locked up Sparty at -2 and was really happy about it. Should be interesting... at this point they could play themselves into a #1 seed so I was thinking they'd bounce back

Well, meatball there's a lesson to be learned here, my friend. Place your bets AFTER 690's lock O' the week

love home dogs, won some money recently with michigan home vs ohio state, and miss st home vs kentucky (barely squeaked that one out after being up big all game)

I feel terrible. I should have had the decency to give everyone my 5 star super lock earlier. I apologize. :)

Someday, I want to know your source. I agree with Marsh's assessment.

I've never seen a team that was so good at home yet so bad on the road as this year's Indiana Hoosiers.

do you do lotto numbers as well?

I've never seen a team that was so good at home yet so bad on the road as this year's Indiana Hoosiers.

notre dame is similar. would love to get indiana in sweet 16 as the 4 or 5 seed.

I love ya ALL4 but I can't yell you. Lol. James bond kind of stuff

Well, I got everyone at the assisted living home to pitch in their weekly check and take a flier on "690West's Lock-O-The-Week." In a few weeks, you'll probably be seeing all of us on MTV's Spring Break Special! Geezer Road Trip, baby!

Let the flaming begin but I love love LOVE the Indiana Hoosiers +2.5 at home against Izzo tonight.

Profit if you dare...

nice bet 690.

i had the under (137). had a scare for the first 35ish min's but ended nicely.

did you guys see bodog this evening?

seems as if the bad guys got em...

Well, I got everyone at the assisted living home to pitch in their weekly check and take a flier on "690West's Lock-O-The-Week." In a few weeks, you'll probably be seeing all of us on MTV's Spring Break Special! Geezer Road Trip, baby!
690's stone cold lead pipe lock!

did you guys see bodog this evening?

seems as if the bad guys got em...

Does this mean bovada.lv as well? That's bodog's new U.S. site. I cant find anything on it