7:10 | Syracusefan.com

7:10

nice, cant beat a sat nite game with the sweet 16 on the line. i think if we played ohio st we would have got the solo noon game.

Marsh01 said:
Another late night road trip on the nys thruway

Suck it up, getting to the bar at 8am is gonna kill my marriage lol

Saturday schedule
12:10 CBS Florida vs. Pitt
2:45 CBS L'ville vs. St. Louis
5:15 CBS Michigan vs. Texas
6:10 TNT San Diego St. vs North Dakota St.
7:10 TBS Syracuse vs. Dayton
7:45 CBS Wisconsin vs. Oregon
8:40 TNT Michigan St. vs. Harvard
9:40 TBS Villanova vs. storz

kirbivore said:
Saturday schedule 12:10 CBS Florida vs. Pitt 2:45 CBS L'ville vs. St. Louis 5:15 CBS Michigan vs. Texas 6:10 TNT San Diego St. vs North Dakota St. 7:10 TBS Syracuse vs. Dayton 7:45 CBS Wisconsin vs. Oregon 8:40 TNT Michigan St. vs. Harvard 9:40 TBS Villanova vs. storz

Shoot, I'm gonna have to be at the bar at 8am regardless. Let's get it

Great time. Hope we get a super turnout for our AZ game watch. If you have not joined us yet, do not miss it.. We should be in a private back room. Perfect if you have little kids, and kids eat free on the weekends. pm me if you are coming. Especially if coming with kids so I can save you a table. We have a nice group from this forum. 4-5 of us regularly come to game watches, and we are hoping another 3-4 who are in this area show up.

We got screwed! They gave Dayton an extra 2 hours to recover!

No, happened to us the last time we were in Buffalo in fact.

actually it was the opposite. we had the late nite game friday against vermont, then first game of the day sunday against gonzaga. much more rest this time around.

Vill/UConn game - who cares - hate both those teams. Wish St. Joes would have won last night that would have been better to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom