7-7 HS Basketball Player | Syracusefan.com

7-7 HS Basketball Player

7-7, 190 lbs. Good lord. It was a little uncomfortable watching him play.

And somehow he could probably beast against Syracuse on the offensive glass.

I wonder what Tacko Fall would do against us.

7-7, 190 lbs. Good lord. It was a little uncomfortable watching him play.

And somehow he could probably beast against Syracuse on the offensive glass.

I was uncomfortable also. I know Shawn Bradley was skinny but this kid just didn't look healthy to me.

Is it just me or does he walk like he's hurting? Hope they've tested him for Marfan's syndrome. His neck is unusually long. Like everyone!s noted his thin build doesn't look healthy. Wish they'd get him a chair that would half way fit him, hurts me seeing him try to sit on the sideline.

I heard about him a while back and then saw videos of him. I feel bad for this kid as life will become a struggle for him at some point. I hope he enjoys everything for the moment.

He actually has a nice looking shot

On top of all else, I see NCAA clearing house issues.

I also had the body of a giraffe as a kid, so I'm not going to pick on him.

He has a smooth shooting stroke. Just has to get on major weight-gain meal plan, to be able to absorb a little contact.

I agree with Cherie, the kid looks like walking is painful. I hope it is just that growing that fast is the issue and eventually he will fill out and his muscles and everything will catch up.

Wow. That was uncomfortable somewhat. He sure does have a nice shot. Saw a between the legs dribble. But the kid can't move. I guess he can for his size but not for the speed of basketball, per se. Still, like jncuse proclaimed, he could probably get around our guys somehow and kill us on the glass.

I do like the coach's attitude however. Doesn't seem he is putting any pressure on the kid merely because he is 7-7. Basically just let him play the game, enjoy it as a kid, and if it is meant to develop into something more it will.

Wow. That was uncomfortable somewhat. He sure does have a nice shot. Saw a between the legs dribble. But the kid can't move. I guess he can for his size but not for the speed of basketball, per se. Still, like jncuse proclaimed, he could probably get around our guys somehow and kill us on the glass.

Doubtful about killing us on the glass. A small breeze could make him fall down.

I agree he is super thin. But how many guys well over 7 ft are bulked up? Not many, or maybe it just doesn't look that way with such a long frame.