#7 Maryland loses to Seton Hall | Syracusefan.com

#7 Maryland loses to Seton Hall

The Hall played without their top 2 leading scorers too which includes their All-American who's averaging over 20 points per game, Myles Powell. That was an impressive win for them.

Wow. As if Maryland couldn’t piss me off any more this year

Maryland fans hate turgeon?
My reading of the tea leaves (which could easily be wrong) is that he's teetering on a knife edge. They expect more than what he's delivered.

TT with another DNP.

He has made ONE appearance this year! Even with all the injuries he can't get off the bench. Love this comment from a local writer:

"For much-needed scoring punch it might be time to dust off reserve forward Taurean Thompson, who can’t play defense but has displayed a nose for the basket. Some scheme change might be in order; perhaps more zone defense?"

He has made ONE appearance this year! Even with all the injuries he can't get off the bench. Love this comment from a local writer:

"For much-needed scoring punch it might be time to dust off reserve forward Taurean Thompson, who can’t play defense but has displayed a nose for the basket. Some scheme change might be in order; perhaps more zone defense?"

I read that article last night.

He seemed excellent on offense for us and his defense was probably the worst I've ever seen.

It seems that in 3 years he'd have some opportunity his junior year, but like you said 1 game. That just seems extremely weird how little he is playing. Bad defense and all.

He seemed excellent on offense for us and his defense was probably the worst I've ever seen.

It seems that in 3 years he'd have some opportunity his junior year, but like you said 1 game. That just seems extremely weird how little he is playing. Bad defense and all.

Almost responded in the article comments. "Unfortunately zone is not the answer. He doesn't defend in that either. Signed, Jim Boeheim."

Yeah, I am surprised too. Thought he'd at least approach passable on defense and be a really good offensive player. So calm and collected with the ball for a big as a frosh. If he's just a disaster from a mentality standpoint I guess I get it, but I agree -- I'm still surprised.

Weird that when TT’s career is all over if he realizes that it was JB and SU probably gave him the chance of a lifetime. He may not have lasted here either but it’s the only program that he ever even started a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom