700k | Syracusefan.com

Nick44

All Conference
Flood to receive 5 year deal worth 700k per year with 100k increments each year...per Brian Dohn twitter...

Yikes, aren't there SEC coordinators making more than this?

For some reason I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for him.

Flood to receive 5 year deal worth 700k per year with 100k increments each year...per Brian Dohn twitter...

Home team discount. Plus, what's he going to say.

Pretty sure Clemson's OC or DC was making over 1.2 mil

and they think they are going to hire Randy Shannon or Tom Bradley to be their DC.

i think everyone but the delusional rutgirls fan base figured on no more than 1 mill-

i this this makes doug the 3rd lowest paid now-

i think they set themselves up for the perfect storm that will start the recoil back to the standard

The worst part about it isn't that they ended up with a guy who wasn't no. 1 on their wish list -- it's that if he's successful he's gone at the first good opportunity. He comes into RU, wins 9 games, then 10 then gets offered the Arizona job (just a completely random scenario) for $1.5M or something -- I mean, is it even a question? Yikes, that's not a good sign for that program.

you gotta figure the state has spend a vast fortune trying to buy a program-over paid shady big time ,upgraded stadium so they can give away 1/2 the seats -and has had enough

a decade of big time program money with no tangible results like a big east title or big bowl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom