750 miles away and I just bought season tickets - I must be nuts. | Syracusefan.com

750 miles away and I just bought season tickets - I must be nuts.

Crusty

Living Legend
Couldn't stand it anymore I had to be in on the fun. I figured if I didn't buy season tickets I would never get back to the dome. I am betting that it will be harder and harder to get good seats as the Hard Nosed Era unfolds.

I guess I can always sell the ones I can't use.

Go Orange!!!

You better get a parking pass in the Fine Lot so you can fully enjoy the fun! Where are your seats?

Couldn't stand it anymore I had to be in on the fun. I figured it I didn't buy season tickets I would never get back to the dome. I am betting that it will be harder and harder to get good seats as the Hard Nosed Era unfolds.

Go Orange!!!
You're a good cuse fan Crusty

Couldn't stand it anymore I had to be in on the fun. I figured it I didn't buy season tickets I would never get back to the dome. I am betting that it will be harder and harder to get good seats as the Hard Nosed Era unfolds.

Go Orange!!!
for the Giants?? how?? awesome!!

wow, tons of pugh followers here!!

Go Orange!!!
Cuse football is like a good stock right now. Good buy, its up and up from here!

You better get a parking pass in the Fine Lot so you can fully enjoy the fun! Where are your seats?

Parking passes go on sale in June I'm told by SU and I will definitely get one.
Seats are 129, Row L, seats 8 and 9. (My wife is Asian and 8's are lucky in China.)
I bought seats for the CT game last year from Moontan (artist formerly know as jurrie) that were around that area and they were great.

(I am like a freakin teenager going to the school dance I am so stoked. I gotta man up.)
Gotta learn to tailgate - haven't done that yet.

I bought seats for the CT game last year from Moontan (artist formerly know as jurrie) that were around that area and they were great.
I'm glad you enjoyed them... I love those seats.

Seats are 129, Row L, seats 8 and 9. (My wife is Asian and 8's are lucky in China.)

(I am like a freakin teenager going to the school dance I am so stoked. I gotta man up.)

Section 130 Row N seats 101-102 across the aisle from you.

BTW I have a pair of TouchDown Town seats to sell. Section 308 seats 101 + 102 on the aisle in about a 6 seat row just above the 307/8 entrance. Only a couple stairs to climb. No one in front of you. I'll sell them for Face...These are some of the best Touchtown Town Seats out there.

Edit: Looks like Finwad32 wants them...if he changes his mind I'll repost it.

Cool.
Lots of players families sit near you and injured players used to sit in section 129 and 130. I don't know if HCSS's policy on injured and redshirt players on the sideline will change though.

Yes. 8 is lucky in China. The 2008 Beijing Olympics started at 8:08:08 on 8/8/2008. Everyone there tried to get a picture of the count-down screen at the precise moment. Must of us messed up.

welcome crusty... my 3 pillars I live by... Family, Profession, and Syracuse Football.

The number four Chinese character is very similar to the character for death. Try to sell seat number four or a house with four in the address to an Asian and see how well you do. 6 and 8 are considered fortuitous.