8 games left | Syracusefan.com

8 games left

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
i got 1 automatic win, boston college

i got 3 automatic losses, duke at unc virginia. we aint sweeping duke (and we wouldnt have won at cameron if jones doesnt get hurt), and considering va tech and fsu basically ran us off the court, i got zero confidence we're beating the big boys.

that leaves 4 games, 3 of which are on road. at nc state louisville at wake at clemson. 2-2 is most likely, which leaves us at 10-8. that should get us in, but looks like we'll be sweating out another selection sunday.

7-3 in the league right now; 4 more wins no matter who they are gets us in. 3 more wins we probably need a big boy win to be in.

At least we should get better/less ridiculous betting lines after this(we were favored). I try to look for the positives

i got 1 automatic win, boston college

i got 3 automatic losses, duke at unc virginia. we aint sweeping duke (and we wouldnt have won at cameron if jones doesnt get hurt), and considering va tech and fsu basically ran us off the court, i got zero confidence we're beating the big boys.

that leaves 4 games, 3 of which are on road. at nc state louisville at wake at clemson. 2-2 is most likely, which leaves us at 10-8. that should get us in, but looks like we'll be sweating out another selection sunday.

You're using the word automatic way too aggressively. I could absolutely see us losing at home to BC and then knocking off somebody like Virginia.

You're using the word automatic way too aggressively. I could absolutely see us losing at home to BC and then knocking off somebody like Virginia.
If we lose to bc we are in big trouble. After tonight if they don't rebound sat the season is pretty much over.

Drop the unforced turnovers to a more typical level and we win this game. Hands down (pun intended?). Don’t know why we picked tonight for that crap but it’s an anomaly and I believe we are a better team. So, no sweat on selection day over here.

bc is close to a must win. most winnable game left on the schedule, cant afford to lose it.

He does for me sometimes, but not there. "On the ropes" might have been more appropriate, if you want to be technical.
We are 7-3 with a home game with BC and a trip to Wake. People need to relax.

bc is close to a must win. most winnable game left on the schedule, cant afford to lose it.

Absolutely agree, but realistically we probably have a 75% chance of winning that game.

We are 7-3 with a home game with BC and a trip to Wake. People need to relax.

Feel free. Youve seen how extremely backloaded the schedule was by now, I'm assuming?

This team can beat or lose to any team.

Good luck with chalking up your card of who we'll beat or lose to...

A bit sad we seem to be better on the road, tho perhaps an inconsistent team feels more pressure at home I suppose.

This board is a great way to put your neuroses on public display!

We should be okay in terms of making the tourney, but that’s not the problem. Hopefully everyone saw the problem tonight.

Is it too soon to say that the bubble is “soft” this year?

5 road wins is the Drumf card, even if one wasnt in Cameron.