'89 Regional Final on BTN now | Syracusefan.com

'89 Regional Final on BTN now

heartbreaker loss. I talked to Tim Welsh(assistant for cuse) at the pre final four party in Atlanta about that game. Tough loss

That's one loss I never felt bad about - disappointed yes but not bad. Two excellent teams battling it out and unfortunately the final score was not in our favor.

That's one loss I never felt bad about - disappointed yes but not bad. Two excellent teams battling it out and unfortunately the final score was not in our favor.
I feel the opposite. We had the dream path to the NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we would have beaten michigan and seton hall for sure!!!!, then the 13 michigan loss would not have felt as bad, if coleman never hurt his back, ughhhh

I often wondered how DC felt about the NCAAs. 89 hurting his back and 87 missing the free throws. I know he was the first to call JB after 03.

I feel the opposite. We had the dream path to the NC.

I agree completely Marsh that had we won that game we would have had an excellent chance to win it all. So many opportunities during those years that just did not work out for one reason or another.

Best su team ever. I still havent gotten over that loss

Maybe most talented ever, but they still lost too many Big East games for a team to get the best ever award, IMO. A 3 game losing streak in January, all on the road to Nova, SJU, and storz. This was the year before storz broke out, or 1 BC to the average Huskies fan. Don't remember how good the others were. Also lost a home game to Pitt and @BC. Split with G'town in reg. season and lost to them in the BET final.

I agree this loss was brutal. I feel like the team that lost to Butler was our best. If only AO hadn't gone down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom