8th in defense | Syracusefan.com

8th in defense

upload_2018-2-1_18-16-10.jpeg

According to Kenpom.

I checked to see if any top 10 defenses have missed the tournament before and the answer is yes all the time.

I went back and looked at the last time a top 10 offence missed and it was 2011. Since that time there have been 9 top 10 defensive teams that did not make in. We are very good defensively, and no matter how bad our offence is, I think our defence will be good enough to at least have us in the conversation on SS.

I went back and looked at the last time a top 10 offence missed and it was 2011. Since that time there have been 9 top 10 defensive teams that did not make in. We are very good defensively, and no matter how bad our offence is, I think our defence will be good enough to at least have us in the conversation on SS.

We gotta stay close to .500 in conference play or it is all null and void. Too many blunders for the committee to look at...ND, Wake Forest namely. We are 132 in Offensive Efficiency and most likely plummeting. Much worse via teamrankings.com which Vegas is highly plugged into. Sigh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom