9 year old boy turns nike's head | Syracusefan.com

9 year old boy turns nike's head

retro44

Living Legend
Jimbo's 9 year old son runs up to Dad and congratulates him for the nice win over Miami.

The problem is that the boy was wearing under armour clothing. So Nike sends off a letter to the Fla.St. A.D. telling them to dress the kid in Nike gear.

UMMMM...The deal in the contract calls for Jimbo and the players to wear Nike gear,not the family members.

Jimbo's 9 year old son runs up to Dad and congratulates him for the nice win over Miami.

The problem is that the boy was wearing under armour clothing. So Nike sends off a letter to the Fla.St. A.D. telling them to dress the kid in Nike gear.

UMMMM...The deal in the contract calls for Jimbo and the players to wear Nike gear,not the family members.

That is taking it too far. Let the child wear whatever the he wants. stupid and makes Nike look bad.

Sortive OT, but I really like Jimbo, I hope they get it again this year...

Nike is free to offer the young Mr. Fisher an apparel deal. I'm sure his parents will consider the offer and make a wise decision on behalf of the child.

It's funny. All Nike did was call attention to this, and in effect telling people that people only wear Nike when they are paid to wear Nike.

It's funny. All Nike did was call attention to this, and in effect telling people that people only wear Nike when they are paid to wear Nike.

The kid is under dad's apparel contract? I have not heard of this before, this is a serious question. I have never seen wives and children of football and hoops coaches wearing Nike or other company gear. Again, just asking, I simply may have not noticed.

since when does Nike put 9 year olds under contract....pay the kid for that to happen