92 - 31 !!! | Syracusefan.com

92 - 31 !!!

I don't care that it's Rutgers, Louisville is a scary team. What a job by Pitino recently.

1. Pitino is the best coach in the country. Not sure it is even that close the last few years. Not knocking any of the other great coaches in college basketball, just shows how great he is. Imagine if he never ventured off to the NBA?
2. Nice parting gift by Louisville. Shows the ACC what we have in store and completely embarrasses the B1G's new toy.

Pitino's teams so often have that killer instinct that I wish Syracuse had. This was absolutely brutal. If it had to happen to anyone I'm glad it was Rutgers.

It looks like Pitino played a lot of his bench players for extended minutes too!

Box Score

And Louisville was only 8-27 from 3 and 20-30 on FTs. Imagine if they were shooting better. 19 steals!

To make it even more amusing, Rutgers was ahead 7-6 a few minutes in. 86-24 Lville the rest of the way. Legendary.

wonder what the point spread was. If it was 25 everyone should win triple their money.

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 35s
Rutgers has announced that associate head coach David Cox has been fired. Guess somebody had to go after that disaster yesterday.

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS 35s
Rutgers has announced that associate head coach David Cox has been fired. Guess somebody had to go after that disaster yesterday.

Well it was so obviously his fault!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom