93.7 the fan in Pittsburgh | Syracusefan.com

93.7 the fan in Pittsburgh

syr6987

Walk On
Chris Mueller from 93.7 the fan here in Pittsburgh on the Katz situation..."Boeheim is still the biggest, whiniest piece of garbage as he's alwasy been"

Well if anyone is going to be an expert on garbage, it's someone from Pittsburgh, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I can completely see where/why people would think this about JB. When someone has any sort of influence/relationship with your favorite team, it's easy to see things differently.

Just like how people here rip on Calipari, Kentucky fans see it differently. The sun rises, the sun sets.

I think Jim has reached a stage in his life where he doesn't give a damn what some guy from Pittsburgh thinks about him.

I think Jim has reached a stage in his life where he doesn't give a damn what some guy from Pittsburgh thinks about him.
So you're saying he's at this stage of his career?

I think he was still in diapers when he reached that stage

Chris Mueller from 93.7 the fan here in Pittsburgh on the Katz situation..."Boeheim is still the biggest, whiniest piece of garbage as he's alwasy been"

A quick google of the guy turns up this. If I were JB, I'd be offended if I were called garbage by a kid making 25k a year talking sports in Pittsburgh. Ha.

Maybe it's the odd sports talk world where people make up stuff to get upset about, or say provocative things to get your name out there, or maybe nobody is professional anymore, but it's a pretty arrogant to call JB what he did. Does he know the entire story regarding Katz? Would I have taken JB's approach? Probably not? Maybe I would've done it in person with Katz but hey, I don't know the entire story.

http://www.allaccess.com/assets/img/editorial/raw/ch/chrismueller2013.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom