999 | Syracusefan.com

Shark58

BANNED
and counting...

999site_demo.jpg

serious question
They better talk about it a LOT! And if we manage to win, the entire Dome needs to erupt. I am doing my part by wearing my "1000 wins" t shirt, and bringing another one to show to the crowd. I suspect chants of "1000" will erupt pretty spontaneously, but if it doesn't . . . I have a plan!

The 1,000 win T-shirts on teespring raised $134.15 for charity so far! Thanks to everyone who placed orders!

Now that we're on the precipice of JB's real 1,000th win, perhaps interest will spike a little. The shirts can still be ordered using the link under my avatar. If you order within the next 15 hours today, you should have shirt in hand around February 17th. That won't be in time for the Lousville home game but would be in time for Duke. The campaign will have one final run a week after this run ends, which should get your shirt(s) delivered in time for the GT home game to end the season.

For those who aren't aware, the shirts are designed with a simple 1,000 on the front and "... and counting" on the back, so they're 'future proof' in that they'll still make sense to wear beyond the game that gets the job done. There is a sticky'd thread with more details for anybody interested.

They better talk about it a LOT! And if we manage to win, the entire Dome needs to erupt. I am doing my part by wearing my "1000 wins" t shirt, and bringing another one to show to the crowd. I suspect chants of "1000" will erupt pretty spontaneously, but if it doesn't . . . I have a plan!
you should start a "Nine-Ninety-Nine!" chant during the introductions. Make it so loud that the announcers cannot ignore it. Make them address it live on ESPN.

you should start a "Nine-Ninety-Nine!" chant during the introductions. Make it so loud that the announcers cannot ignore it. Make them address it live on ESPN.
Ah, but here's the problem with that. The pressure it puts on the players and our coach, and looking foolish if Virginia kills us, or even if they just give us a light dusting of defeat. Whatever happens, I think the students will be on it. But believe me, I will do my part. Bigly.

Ah, but here's the problem with that. The pressure it puts on the players and our coach, and looking foolish if Virginia kills us, or even if they just give us a light dusting of defeat. Whatever happens, I think the students will be on it. But believe me, I will do my part. Bigly.

get your RL troll on...its game day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom